It’s exciting to work for a company that truly believes in what they’re doing. At Air Products, we believe through safety, speed, simplicity, and self-confidence; we will be the safest, most diverse and most profitable industrial gases company in the world. Are you up for the challenge? Then we invite you to learn more about our Career Returnship Program (CRP).
The CRP at Air Products is a 16-week paid program for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after a career break. The program is designed for women and men who have at least 5 years of professional experience and taken an extended break from their engineering career for any reason. If you meet these criteria, we encourage you to apply.
We are eager to offer a return-to-work program because we appreciate the skills you can offer, the perspective you provide, and the contributions you will make. This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with other women and men transitioning back to the engineering field. During your time as a CRP participant, you’ll have access to other opportunities that make this program a comprehensive growth opportunity, including networking, training and fun events. At the end of the program, for successful participants, we are prepared to offer full-time employment.
Qualifications and requirements*:
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Industrial, Manufacturing Engineering, Engineering or Business Administration related degree
- 5+ years of experience in an engineering role, or relevant areas
- Currently on a career break of at least 2 years
- Interest in returning to the engineering or business field
- Program placements will be based on applicants’ skills, experience, and interests
*This program is not for former Air Products’ employees.
Locations for the CRP
Target timeframe of CRP
- November 2019 – February 2020