Our Global Information Technology group supports our worldwide businesses and processes, and plays an important role in achieving strategic objectives. That’s why recruiting graduates who are passionate about business and technology is so important to us.
What does IT do at Air Products Europe?
- IT Solutions plans, defines, builds, and delivers new functionality to our EPR and other application production platforms. This team also sets the IT innovative direction for the company and works with our businesses to pioneer new technologies and solutions that improve performance and collaboration.
- IT Analytics uses complex modeling and proven methodologies that enable the most efficient production and delivery of our products to customers around the world.
- IT Infrastructure builds and maintains our global computing environments, including voice and data telecommunications, data centers, IT Engineering, IT Service Centers and regional analysts.
- IT Planning supports planning, governance, project management, portfolio planning, communications, human resource management, IT Learning, Continuous Improvement and process management.
- IT Security identifies and mitigates security risks; the group works with local and government agencies, ensures compliance, and plans for disaster recovery.
- IT Service and Delivery provides cost/benefit analysis, prioritizing services and scoping projects to best fit business needs, manages the relationships with outside service providers and supports existing applications.
As an IT graduate you could be working on any, if not all sectors mentioned above during the programme . . . and more. As with the Commercial programme, you will undertake 3 x 12 month assignments focusing on developing your IT knowledge and breadth. These assignments will be mainly in the UK, however a possibility of a continental placement is also very high, which is why we need you to be geographically flexible. Please review our sections on the left–hand side of the navigation for programme specifics and what we look for in successful candidates. If you are excited by this opportunity and wish to apply, please explore further and apply now.