Air Products Home

What do I need in order to be able to apply for the Industrial Placement?

To apply for the Industrial Placement you need to be

  • studying at a UK or European university in your first, second or penultimate year of an undergraduate degree at the time of application;
  • available to work for 12 months as part of the sandwich degree studies;
  • studying an engineering-related degree (Mechanical, Chemical, or Controls);
  • flexible and willing to relocate within the UK for the duration of the placement.

An error has occured, please fix the highlighted fields.
To request a quote or for more information about Air Products, please fill out the form below, and an Air Products representative will contact you shortly.
Please use the form below to contact us.

What can we answer for you?

  1. What kind of inquiry?

If you would prefer to contact us by phone, you can call any of our Air Products locations worldwide by visiting Worldwide Locations & Phone Numbers.


This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us to better understand our users. By using the site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Legal Notice to learn more.