We employ three types of professional drivers: solo, team and driver technicians.
Our solo and team drivers safely and efficiently deliver liquid bulk gases to Air Products plants and customers throughout the world. This includes being responsible for the preparation and completion of Air Products paperwork and adhering to our safety policies and procedures.
Driver technicians (Express Service Drivers) travel to our customer sites across a wide geography with nitrogen services equipment to purge lines and perform various duties.
Visit our Careers Center to find the current driver positions now available.
- Set schedule with 2 consecutive days off
- Maintenance free trucks
- No backbreaking loading/unloading of freight
- Paid training
- Company provided personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Affordable benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Retirement savings plans
- Company-paid life insurance
- Minimum 24 years old
- Valid Class A CDL with Tanker and Hazmat endorsements
- Minimum 3 yrs current interstate or over the road (OTR) tractor trailer experience
- Solid safety record and stable work history
- Must meet all government transportation requirements
- Ability to work off-hours and weekends
Back to Truck Drivers