Air Products Home

Does Air Products provide housing for students doing co-op/internship assignments?

We provide temporary housing assistance through a third-party vendor, The Internhousing site lists rooms, condos, apartments, and houses for rent to students doing temporary assignments at various companies throughout the United States. Each co-op/intern receives an Internhousing account before beginning his/her assignment. The student can sign in and look for available housing at their assignment location. The student contacts the property owner directly to secure temporary housing.

← Back to For University/College Students
An error has occured, please fix the highlighted fields.
To request a quote or for more information about Air Products, please fill out the form below, and an Air Products representative will contact you shortly.
Please use the form below to contact us.

What can we answer for you?

  1. What kind of inquiry?

If you would prefer to contact us by phone, you can call any of our Air Products locations worldwide by visiting Worldwide Locations & Phone Numbers.


This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us to better understand our users. By using the site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Legal Notice to learn more.