- Are you studying at a UK or European university?
- Are you in your first, second or penultimate year of undergraduate degree at the time of application?
- Are you available to work for a minimum of eight, maximum of twelve weeks over the summer?
- Are you studying an engineering-related degree (Mechanical, Chemical, Controls, Electrical engineering)?
- Are you flexible and willing to relocate in the UK for the duration of the programme?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to all of these questions, then you can apply for the programme.