At Air Products, our commitment to safety, health and the environment is unwavering. Every day we are dedicated to improving our safety performance around the world. We are working to eliminate injuries, prevent adverse environmental and health impacts and reduce waste and emissions at our facilities.
Environment, Health and Safety Policy
We will be an industry leader in environmental, health, and safety performance and are committed to the following basic principles in managing our businesses worldwide:
- Compliance with all applicable environmental, health, and safety laws and regulations.
- Continual improvement in health, safety, and security performance with the goal of zero injuries.
- Continual reduction of the environmental impact of our operations.
- Design and operation of our plants and facilities in a manner that protects the environment and the health, safety, and security of our employees, contractors, and the public.
- Development and production of products that can be manufactured, distributed, used, and recycled or disposed of in a safe, secure, and sustainable manner.
- Existing and new EH&S risks are understood and managed through our Risk Management Processes.
- Transparent discussion of our environmental, health, and safety practices and performance.
In this Section:
Safety and Health