Welcome to the main campus of Air Products. With operations in more than 50 countries around the world, our company touches the lives of consumers in positive ways every day.
Since 1940, we’ve been serving customers across a wide range of industries from food and beverage to medical, energy, and transportation. Today we supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric gases, process and specialty gases, equipment and services.
Our Trexlertown campus is our global headquarters. Company leadership, our Research and Development and most of our corporate level functions all work here. The grounds include multiple office buildings and research laboratories. We take pride in our 235-acre landscaped campus and invite you to enjoy the environment during your visit.
While you’re here, your safety is our responsibility and our #1 priority. Please review our guidelines to ensure your comfort and well-being.
Moving Around Campus
- After checking in at the main gates, please park in the designated visitor spots only
- Check in with the receptionist at the Admin 3 or Admin 6 lobbies to receive your visitor badge
- Depending on where you’re visiting, the appropriate dress code, (i.e. safety shoes required) should be discussed with your Air Products host before your arrival
Please Obey the Campus Rules
- No cell phone use while driving on campus (includes hands free)
- Please wear you seat belt while driving
- Observe all posted speed limits when driving, and respect any detours, construction, maintenance or special event instructions that may vary normal traffic patterns
- Please yield to pedestrians crossing the road at crosswalks
- The Trexlertown campus is a tobacco/smoke-free site. This includes the use of pipes, cigars, cigarettes, e-cigs, chew, snuff, snus (spit-less tobacco) and clove cigarettes. This policy applies to all employees, visitors, vendors, and customers.
- Firearms are not allowed on the campus. This includes storage in vehicles parked on site
Taking the Shuttle Bus around Campus
- All passengers must be seated when the shuttle is moving
- Shuttle passengers are required to wear seat belts
Personal Health and Comfort
- Privacy rooms are available for people who may need a quiet, secure place such as nursing mothers, diabetics or those with other health needs
- Enjoy a bite to eat or beverage at our tell me more cafés located in Admin 3 or Admin 5
- Report all emergencies by calling 610-481-7711 (Security). The operator will ask for details and will summon emergency responders. For non-emergencies or if you need general assistance, please call 610-481-4911
- In the unlikely event of an evacuation, you and your host should report to the closest marked “Emergency Assembly Area”