“We simply can’t afford to overlook people or ideas. We have to deliver a diverse workforce that brings a wide array of perspective. We also have to foster a culture where we are comfortable making our voices heard, listening to different perspectives, and truly collaborating.”
Senior Vice President and General Manager
Diversity & Inclusion Vision
To be the most diverse industrial gas company in the world.
Reflect the places we do business and fully utilize the diversity of the available talent pool:
- Close gaps in underrepresentation for women in leadership, globally.
- Increase the representation of U.S. minorities in our pipeline.
Embed inclusive leadership practices to foster a respectful workplace where we routinely seek out diverse thinking and where people are empowered to confidently express their viewpoints.
Our Beliefs and Commitments
- We believe in treating employees with respect, fairness and dignity.
- We value a diverse, multi-cultural workforce.
- We foster an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive regardless of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identify and expression, disability, or veteran status.
- We are committed to sourcing materials from companies that share our values around human rights, ethics and environmental responsibility.
We base our strategy on four foundational pillars:
We actively support our strategy in multiple ways, including:
- Diversify our talent pipeline
- Embed inclusive leadership practices
- Enhance cross-cultural competencies and collaboration
- Increase employee engagement through inclusiveness
- Vibrant employee resource groups
- Professional and leadership development opportunities
- Unconscious Bias workshops for leaders, recruiters, and teams
- Mentoring programs
- Community outreach and partnerships with diversity organizations