March 11, 2014 Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Air Products (NYSE:APD) will be exhibiting its range of industrial gases and advanced technologies for a variety of biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical applications at INTERPHEX in New York City from March 18-20.
INTERPHEX attendees are invited to stop by booth 2675 to speak with a knowledgeable Air Products representative about their specific process challenges. As a recognized leader in cryogenic technology applications, Air Products offers a range of advanced technology solutions that can help biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical manufacturers improve process efficiency and safety, and lower their overall costs. These include:
- PolarFit® cryogenic pelletizing for controlled pellet sizes and improved product viability;
- PolarFit® cryogenic grinding/milling for high-quality particles with tight particle size and distribution control;
- PolarFit® cryogenic reaction cooling for fast, precise, flexible, low-cost cooling for advanced synthesis reactions;
- Controlled atmosphere for cell culture, which helps maintain cell viability and growth;
- PolarFit® cryogenic process cooling for customized cooling that increases productivity and quality;
- Cryo-Condap® VOC recovery for the economic recovery and abatement of volatile organic compounds;
- PolarFit® cryogenic cooling for lyophilization, which provides improved performance and reliability with a lower capital investment; and
- Customized solutions for fermentation, which help increase yield and productivity.
In addition, Candice Palmer, Ph.D. at Air Products, will discuss the company’s proprietary cryogenic spray crystallization technology during a technical session to be held on Tuesday, March 18 at 2:45 p.m. in Room 1E12. Dr. Palmer will demonstrate a specific case study where a biopharmaceutical customer is using this technology to improve the survival rate, viability, and shelf life of their biological product.
Air Products will also highlight at INTERPHEX its full range of industrial gases, including NF/USP medical gases, which are available in a variety of delivery options to match each customer’s requirements. For small volume users, the company offers a microbulk solution that eliminates the hassle of cylinder handling and change-out. For large volume customers, Air Products provides traditional bulk liquid and gas supply, as well as its PRISM® on-site gas generation systems. The company also offers a fast and flexible option for emergency or short-term gas supply through its Air Products Express Services.
For more information about Air Products’ complete set of offerings for the biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical industries, call 800-654-4567 (outside of the U.S. 610-706-4730) or visit www.airproducts.com/pharmaceutical.
About Air Products
Air Products (NYSE:APD) provides atmospheric, process and specialty gases; performance materials; equipment; and technology. For over 70 years, the company has enabled customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable. Recognized as one of the world’s most innovative companies by both Thomson Reuters and Forbes magazine, more than 21,000 employees in over 50 countries supply effective solutions to the energy, environment and emerging markets. These include semiconductor materials, refinery hydrogen, coal gasification, natural gas liquefaction, and advanced coatings and adhesives. In fiscal 2013, Air Products had sales of $10.2 billion. For more information, visit www.airproducts.com.