October 20, 2015 Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Air Products (NYSE:APD) will highlight the company’s premier technology solutions for liquefied natural gas (LNG) plants at the Gastech Conference & Exhibition in Singapore from October 27-30. As the world leader in LNG technology and equipment, Air Products provides solutions for a full range of LNG plants, whether an onshore plant or offshore, for a very small plant or mega train, in a tropical location or an arctic climate.
Conference attendees are invited to stop by Air Products’ booth D40 to speak with an industry specialist about the company’s highly efficient, cost-effective process cycles and main cryogenic heat exchange equipment, which is the heart of an LNG facility. With the opening of the company’s newest LNG manufacturing facility, located in Port Manatee, Florida, Air Products is positioned to supply the additional capacity required to stay ahead of customer demand, as well as manufacture the even larger LNG heat exchangers that are being demanded by the market.
Air Products will make the following presentations highlighting the company’s LNG technology during Gastech’s Technical Sessions on Wednesday, October 28:
- Large LNG Trains: Technology Advances to Address Market Challenges, to be presented at 9:10 a.m. (Technical Session 1);
- Maximizing LNG Revenue by Operating at Peak Performance, co-authored by RasGas, to be presented at 2:20 p.m. (Technical Session 2);
Download PDF (640 KB) and
- ExxonMobil will present, PNG LNG Project – Development and Deployment of Novel Aeroderivative Gas Turbine / Refrigerant Compression Configuration to Achieve Efficiency, Flexibility, and Reliability, co-authored by Chiyoda and Air Products, at 10:10 a.m. (Technical Session 1).
Air Products’ LNG specialists will also share the following information as part of Gastech’s Centre of Technical Excellence (CoTE) Programme:
- Process Cycle Options for FLNG, presented Tuesday, October 27, from 12:00-12:45 p.m. in Exhibition Theatre C (FLNG CoTE session);
- Process Options for Small and Mid-scale LNG, presented Thursday, October 29, from 12:00-12:45 p.m. in Exhibition Theatre C (Small and Mid-scale LNG CoTE session); and
- Applying Coil Wound Heat Exchangers in LNG Liquefaction Processes, presented Thursday, October 29, from 12:00-12:45 p.m. in Exhibition Theatre B (LNG Facilities & Infrastructure CoTE session).
Air Products provides a complete range of products and services for the successful design, construction, start-up and operation of an LNG facility and to date has completed 115 plants around the world. For more information, visit the company at Gastech booth D40 or online at www.airproducts.com/lng.
About Air Products
Air Products (NYSE:APD) is a leading industrial gases company. For nearly 75 years, the company has provided atmospheric, process and specialty gases, and related equipment to manufacturing markets including metals, food and beverage, refining and petrochemical, and natural gas liquefaction. Air Products’ materials technologies segment serves the semiconductor, polyurethanes, cleaning and coatings, and adhesives industries. Over 20,000 employees in 50 countries are working to make Air Products the world’s safest and best performing industrial gases company, providing sustainable offerings and excellent service to all customers. In fiscal 2014, Air Products had sales of $10.4 billion and was ranked number 276 on the Fortune 500 annual list of public companies. For more information, visit www.airproducts.com.