- The Air Products buyer or commodity manager determines there is a match between your company’s capability and Air Products need.
- Air Products will submit forms for the vendor to fill out.
- Vendor fills out forms as required and returns to the instructed address.
- Air Products will set-up vendor in its database and notify supplier.
Air Products is a Government contractor and therefore has a Corporate Policy on purchasing from small business, small disadvantaged business and women-owned business concerns in compliance with the policy of the United States Government Public Law 95-507 and FAR 52.219. To that end we need your supplier classification information to ensure compliance.
SBA certification is required where indicated and the only acceptable form is registration through the SBA. Certification is documented on SAM.gov - System for Award Management
database. Please print your certification and return it with the completed form to:
ATTN: Supplier Diversity A42L4
7201 Hamilton Boulevard
Allentown, PA 18195
U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) certification information and instructions are on the SBA’s web site www.sba.gov/. You may also contact your local SBA district office or the SBA Office of Certification and Eligibility.
Certification documents from the following agencies are acceptable:
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- City, State, or Federal Certification Agencies
Other good sources of information:
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
- Minority Business Development Agency
- National Veteran Owned Business Association
In this Section:
Frequently Asked Questions