"The Pump-less Pressurization of Gases is a method of pressurizing a high purity fluid to ultra high pressure while maintaining the high purity of the fluid in a four step process. The 4 steps include:
1. Providing a high purity fluid in a liquefied physical state
2. Introducing the high purity fluid in a liquefied physical state into a vaporization vessel.
3. Closing the vaporization vessel after it is at least partially filled with the high purity fluid in a liquefied physical state.
4. Heating the vaporization vessel and the high purity fluid in a liquefied physical state which at least partially fills the vessel to vaporize the high purity fluid and to pressurize the high purity fluid to the ultra high pressure.
Air Products’ Pump-less Pressurization of Gases can provide numerous process benefits which can reduce yield loss, and potentially increase profits."
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Elimination of lubrication contamination
- No moving parts – avoid complexity of mechanical compression
- Cheaper compression system
Priority Patent Docket No.
|Ultra High Pressure Gases
Pump-less Pressurization of Gases
Download PDF (90 KB)
Back to Technology Licensing-Electronics