VISIT US AT HEAT TREAT 2017, BOOTH 2513!
View press release
Enabled by the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Air Products' Intelligent Atmosphere Analyzers monitor composition parameters to ensure furnaces are running with the desired gas atmospheres, as well as provide alerts for any needed maintenance or adjustments.
With Air Products' atmosphere supply and process management system, featuring Air Products' Process Intelligence, metals processors can improve product reliability, capture relevant atmosphere and process data, analyze potential savings and process optimizations, and perform preventive maintenance. Capabilities include:
Atmosphere Supply Panel
- Accurately control gas flowrate, pressure and composition
- Upload and save data in the Cloud
- Automatically adjust flowrate based on composition readout
- Customize controls for gas flowrate and composition to range from fully manual to fully automated
Furnace Atmosphere Measurement System
- Monitor gas density, temperature, pressure and purity in real time
- Manage dew point, oxygen level, hydrogen and/or carbon monoxide percentage and carbon potential
- Track and report data (compatible with other smart connected equipment)
Smart Nitrogen-Methanlol Lance
- Monitor pressure and temperature in real time
- Schedule preventive maintenance to reduce downtime and optimize uptime
Process Data Acquisition System
- Collect all instrument and equipment parameters in your facility
- Share data among systems using smart technology and adjust the process accordingly
- Store data in one location for reference
Tank Monitoring System
- Remotely monitor gas supply pressure, liquid level and flow rate
For decades, metals processors around the world have come to rely on Air Products' experience in gas supply, applications knowledge and safety to help them improve product quality, reduce operating costs, increase production and optimize gas usage. Learn more at www.airproducts.com/mp.