Are you having a hard time achieving your desired particle sizes or the yield of particles in your target range? Are you grinding heat sensitive or tough-to-mill materials? Are you sold out or production limited in your grinding operation? Or are you simply looking to increase product quality or process safety?
Cryogenic grinding may be the solution for you! Learn more by viewing our narrated presentation, "The Fundamentals of Cryogenic Grinding," presented by Tim Boland, Air Products' senior principal engineer.
Answer Three Questions to
View Our Webinar
In this interactive, technical webinar we discuss:
- Fundamentals of cryogenic grinding
- Technical working principles
- Common cryogenically ground materials
- Examples of equipment and setups
- Benefits and results of cryogenic grinding
- What to expect
- Optimizing liquid nitrogen use
- Safety considerations and precautions
- Equipment requirements for cryogenics
Air Products is a recognized leader in cryogenic technology applications with over 40 years of laboratory and plant experience in cryogenic grinding. Learn more about Air Products’ PolarFit® cryogenic size reduction solutions.