Air Products successfully monitors and maintains more than 400 industrial gas facilities in its fleet of operating plants around the world using its proprietary ProcessMD™ IIoT platform for predictive monitoring and fault diagnosis.
At the foundation of this technology are predictive models built uniquely for each plant or piece of equipment. These data-driven, auto-adaptive models provide advanced alerts of subtle abnormalities and deviations from expected behavior across a whole plant or its specific components.
This truly novel technology solution contributes on average multi-million-dollar annual cost avoidance and productivity benefits for our company. Learn how by reading our recent article:
“Predictive Analytics Capture Plants Heartbeat” (3.2 MB)
Chemical Processing magazine, June 2017
Air Products is now offering its ProcessMD IIoT platform to customers, enabling them to improve their plant reliability, reduce downtime, plan smarter and uncover costs savings opportunities.
The ProcessMD IIoT platform can offer:
• Data collection in a secure digital cloud
• Real-time monitoring for abnormal operating conditions
• Early warning of impending failures
• Prompt analysis to help identify root cause
• Preferred access to an Air Products technical resource for timely support
• Monthly report containing recommended actions for cost savings
Contact us to learn how you can benefit from the wealth of operational expertise we have accumulated over the last 75+ years. We offer a wide range of services and solutions that can help address some of your toughest challenges!