Nitrogen is an inert gas similar in weight to air. It is suitable for balloon inflation when there is no requirement for lift or float for example; balloon drops or fixed balloon decoration/sculpture.
Air Products' Balloonium® cylinder range is smaller and lighter than the industry standard, so we could save you time and money:
- Up to 50% lighter than traditional cylinders.
- Built-in regulator, maintained by Air Products.
- Lower operating pressure due to in-built regulator.
- Lighter and more manoeuvrable than traditional cylinders.
- Built-in contents gauge always shows how much helium is left, even when not in use.
- Quick-fit inflators snap on to the helium cylinder.
- Spend less on equipment thanks to built-in regulator and low-cost inflators.
- Contains up to 50% more helium than traditional cylinders. Fewer cylinders mean reduced delivery and handling costs.
Our dedicated team of balloon helium experts can advise on the type of balloon cylinder you need (depending on your event), place your order and ensure that you get your balloon gas on time, thanks to our nationwide network of balloon gas agents.