What is MyAccount?
MyAccount is an Internet self-service tool, which gives suppliers the ability to view invoice and payment status. This is a secure web site and you will only be able to access information related to your supplier site. The following are MyAccount's main capabilities:
- View Invoices Received
- View Payments Sent
- View Overdue Invoices
- View Payment History
How do I get a copy of Air Products Credit Information?
- Download a copy of Air Products credit references:
Download PDF (73 KB)
How do I get a copy of a tax exempt certificate for North America Purchase Orders?
For tax exempt certificates, please fax the following information to 610-481-8555 :
- The purchase order number.
- The state/location to which the order is being shipped. You can include multiple requests for the same state on a single page of your fax. If you have various states, each different state requires a separate page in your fax.
- Your phone number, fax number and e-mail address.
The Tax Department retrieves the faxes on a daily basis and forwards them to the appropriate tax analyst. The requests are answered within three working days. Verbal instructions are also available through our Exemption Certificate Phone Line at 610-706-4700.
How does MyAccount benefit suppliers?
- Easy-to-use interface in a self-service environment
- Real-time access to payment information
- Easy access through a standard web browser
- Single point of visibility for information across all of Air Products operating units
- Ability to provide better customer service while working more efficiently
I forgot my password or Username to MyAccount?
- You can retrieve your Username or reset your password by clicking here and following the instructions.
How can I get paid faster?
What are the requirements when invoicing Air Products?
- For Purchase Order related invoices, instructions can be found on the Payment webpage.
Note: If you are part of our eConnections program, we expect all invoices to be entered electronically thru the eConnections tool. Accounts Payable will not accept paper invoices from you.
- For Non Purchase Order invoices, the full name of the Air Products employee requesting goods or services must appear on the invoice.
How can I send Invoices electronically?
- Air Products does have several eConnections platform that will allow you to transact with us electronically. To find out more, see the e-Connections webpage, or contact our eConnection team.
How can I obtain remittance details?
- The most efficient way to find remittance details is through MyAccount.
- To register click on Register for MyAccount
- Click here for guidance in how to use MyAccount
- If the Invoice Inquiry Portal does not provide you with information, please contact the Accounts Payable Help Desk.
My invoice has a "Pending payment" status in MyAccount and it is overdue. What should I do about it?
|| Supplier Action
||Unit price on the invoice is more than the PO
||Validate Price Issues with Buyer noted on the PO. Buyer contact information is found in the Purchase Order.
||Quantity billed is more than quantity received or quantity ordered
||Validate Quantity Issues with Requestor of PO. Items or service may have not been receipted. If you don't know the requestor of the PO, contact the Accounts Payable Help Desk.
A payment is registered in MyAccount but I have not received funds –What do I next?
- The check information screen found within MyAccount will give you the check/draft number of the Air Products payment.
- If a paper check was issued, you can find the remit to address the check was sent to by clicking on the vendor code listed in the display.
- Paper check receipt may take up to 10 business days from the date we issue the check. If you want faster payment receipt, consider completing the Electronic Funds Transfer Authorization form
- If you need further information or tracking, please contact the Accounts Payable Help Desk.
I cannot find my invoice in MyAccount. What do I do next?
- Review the Invoice Submission Instructions found on the Payment webpage.
- If all of the information on your invoice is accurate per Invoice Instructions, please call the Accounts Payable Help Desk.
I’m having technical problems or need assistance with MyAccount.