Air Products’ new Hydrogen Services Business formalizes something we have been doing for decades—employing our operational excellence to help customers around the world improve the reliability and productivity of their own hydrogen plants.
In response to increasing customer demand, we have packaged our technical knowledge and experience into an offering that can help our customers run their hydrogen plants more effectively and solve operational issues. With our extensive operating experience, chances are very good that we have already seen and solved the issues that our customers are experiencing with their own hydrogen plants.
We Can Help
(click to view larger)
- Produce more or less hydrogen from steam methane reformers
- Plan SMR turnarounds
- Solve mechanical integrity issues
- Institute feedstock changes
- Optimize pressure swing adsorbers (PSAs)
- Improve energy efficiency
- And more!
- We are the world’s leading third party provider of hydrogen.
- We operate more than 100 hydrogen plants around the globe and produce nearly 3 billion standard cubic feet per day of hydrogen.
- We operate hydrogen pipeline networks around the world, including pipelines in Sarnia, Ontario and Edmonton, Alberta in Canada; Rotterdam in The Netherlands; and Southern California and the Texas/Louisiana Gulf Coast in the U.S.