For over 70 years, Air Products has been building safe, reliable and efficient turbomachinery for both the air separation and hydrocarbon markets. As one of the only OEM’s both manufacturing and operating turbomachinery, we intimately know both the equipment and the processes. This unique access to operating data gives us insight to deliver turbomachinery with exceptional performance, reliability, safety and value. We continuously incorporate this operational feedback and knowledge into our machinery designs.
- Built over 1,500 expanders and compressors
- Fleet of 1,000 units currently operating worldwide
- Over 730 years combined rotating turbomachinery experience
- Mean time between failure (MTBF) measured at over 13 years
- Engineered to minimize downtime
- Measured efficiencies up to 92%
- Dedicated engineering staff to enable project success
- Ongoing support through global field services, parts, repairs, upgrades and rerates
Put our unique experience to work for you.
Using Air Products’ turbomachinery in floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) plants (4:50)
Play podcast →
In this Section: