Air Products' APEX (Express) Nitrogen Services provide a fast, flexible supply of high-quality nitrogen for planned or unplanned turnarounds, start-ups and maintenance activities. APEX nitrogen supply can save time and money by safely and economically meeting your nitrogen needs over a wide range of pressures and flow rates. We can provide your entire nitrogen requirement or supplement your on-site/pipeline nitrogen source. Based on your specific requirement, we will recommend the best supply option ranging from compressed gas in tube trailers to bulk liquid delivery via state-of the art mobile pumping units with storage, vaporization and compression systems tailored to match the flow rate, pressure and duration of your requirement.
Emergency/Spot nitrogen supply can help you shorten costly turnarounds and avoid losses from having to suspend operations due to the shutdown of your primary nitrogen source. It can also help you maximize profits by supplementing your own nitrogen supply to boost production during periods of peak demand. With our around-the-clock centralized service center, you're only seconds away from requesting the gases you need. For the safe, economical and reliable supply of nitrogen needs, just call our dedicated APEX hotline at:
+44 (0) 800 389 0202 (Europe)
+44 (0) 161 252 4242 (Europe - emergency number)
+65 6494 2240 (Asia)
+65 6853 6800 (Asia - emergency number)
- Purging, inerting or blanketing of process equipment, piping systems, and storage tanks.
- Cooling of catalytic reactors, heat exchangers, and cryogenic equipment with gaseous or liquid nitrogen.
- Drying of process equipment, including piping systems, heat exchangers, reactors, and molecular sieve beds with ambient or hot nitrogen
- Pressure testing of piping systems, gas storage, process equipment, and tube banks.
- Product displacement in pipelines
- Pipeline pig pushing
- Application technology know-how available for safe and effective industrial gas use
- Custom engineered service. We provide storage, vaporization and delivery systems tailored to match the flow rate, pressure and duration of your hydrogen requirement.
- Nitrogen flow rates up to 550,000 SCFH (14,500 Nm3/hr) per pumping unit, at pressures up to 10,000 psig (690 barg) and temperatures from -320°F to 700°F (-195°C to 370°C).
- Quick Commitment. Dedicated APEX hotline, you can call 24/7 to get a timely assessment of your needs and a fast commitment to for you job.
- Rapid response and fast set-up. We can quickly mobilize to meet your planned or unplanned nitrogen needs.
- Reliability. With a dedicated industrial gas tanker fleet the reliability of our gas supply is second to none.
- Safety: Best safety record in the industry.
- Self contained operation. Diesel powered so no external utilities required. Compact size.
Technical Reference Downloads
Short-term or Emergency Nitrogen Supply (PDF, 500 Kb)
Temporary Nitrogen Services for Variety of Industries (PDF, 120 Kb)
Temporary Nitrogen Services for Pipeline Applications (PDF, 1.6 MB)
Temporary Nitrogen Supply for Reactor Cooldown (PDF, 164 Kb)
Temporary Nitrogen Supply for Drying and Hot Stripping (PDF, 169 Kb)
Temporary/Emergency Industrial Gas Services for the Power Industry (PDF, 1.1 MB)
Temporary/Emergency Gas Services