Suppliers are integral members of our team. We created this site to give you online access to the procurement and payables organizations. You will find information on how to manage supplier-related items and policies.
We purchase more than $6 billion in materials, equipment, power and services annually from over 30,000 suppliers and service providers worldwide. We want to work with vendors who share in our commitment to ethical business practices and who can help us deliver value to our customers.
Code of Conduct and Business Expectations
Suppliers are required to abide by and conform to our global Code of Conduct in their business dealings with us and to support sustainability through the principles outlined in Air Products’ Expectations of Suppliers. To ensure that our standards are met, we:
- Prequalify suppliers using commercial and technical evaluations
- Evaluate supplier proposals considering energy efficiency and other life cycle cost factors
- Conduct formal reviews for critical suppliers
- Employ a formal rating system to encourage continuous
improvement and recognize achievement
- Monitor ongoing performance and product quality via formal assessments
- Follow defined procedures for noncompliance and remediation
- Develop joint company-supplier corrective action plans
- Organize joint company-supplier continuous improvement events