A solution for every cryopreservation storage application
Cryopreservation is the use of very low temperatures to preserve structurally intact living cells and tissues. Liquid nitrogen is an ideal cryogen (-196°C/-132°F) for keeping biological samples fresh for indefinite periods. The temperature at which frozen cells are stored has a major effect on how long they can be stored. Typically, the lower the storage temperature is the longer the viable storage period can be. The impact of having samples cross the glass transition phase (-132°C) and go from liquid to a glass is enormous. For any biological sample it is critical that consistent storage occurs below glass transition. Air Products has an extensive knowledge of the cryopreservation market and will be able to offer you the best solution for your needs.
We Offer a Complete Solution for Bio-Medical Sample Storage:
- The best supply setup to satisfy your cryopreservation storage application
- Minimal operational costs
- A complete range of cryogenic freezers:
- from 500 to 94,500 vials
- An extensive range of solutions for bio-medical sample storage
- Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, the Medical Device Directive for the EU
- Lowest liquid nitrogen consumption rates in the market place
- Cryoroom designs
- Air Products can handle the entire project for you, from liquid nitrogen supply, pipeline to the laboratory, cryogenic freezer, inventory and other associated equipment
Do you need to keep biological samples fresh for a long time?
With extensive knowledge of the market we can supply industrial gases to satisfy your cryopreservation storage need.
Air Products gases, typically provided in gaseous and liquid form, enable customers in a wide range of industries to improve their environmental performance, product quality, and productivity.
Useful as a gas, for its inert properties, and as a liquid for cooling and freezing. Virtually any industry can benefit from its unique properties to improve yields, optimize performance and make operations safer.