Gas enabled solutions to help you succeed
Whether you are looking to freeze, chill, package under a modified atmosphere (MAP), inert your oils or anything in-between, our Freshline® food solutions offer you high-purity gases and equipment, international supply capability and, most importantly, unmatched industry experience, innovation and technical support to help you succeed, just about anywhere in the world.
Food Grade Gases Improve Your Product Quality
The uses and benefits of food grade gases are wide. Here are just a few of the possible ways in which they can optimize your food processes, reduce your costs, improve your product quality, help you reach your sustainability goals and much more.
- Ultra fast quality freezing or chilling
- High quality standards for IQF or coated IQF products
- Hygienic equipment designs make them easier to clean
- Extended shelf life of packaged products
- Controlled and improved quality of fruit after harvest
- Optimized grinding processes
- Freshness on demand
Discover what we can do for you.
Smart Food Freezing Technology
Air Products Smart Technology uses sensors and wireless technology to optimize your process and track key parameters. Our self-monitoring analysis allows customers to see data in real-time, which can help maximize efficiency, productivity, sustainability, and more.
Ask the Expert
Food Industry Manager, Americas
Consider three criteria: 1, Equipment, 2. Cryogen Supply, and 3. Services
- Equipment - Work with a supplier who understands your product and process. They should have access to a food lab for product testing to ensure the right size and type of equipment. You should request details about equipment safety, cleaning, sanitizing and maintenance.
- Cryogen Supply - Make sure the supplier has enough production capacity and is near your facility. A network of production facilities will also help to ensure consistent, reliable cryogen supply.
- Services - The best supplier will have the ability to assist you with equipment optimization, maintenance, troubleshooting, spare parts and safety programs. Cryogenic freezing systems are easy to operate but require expertise for initial calibration. This is something that low-cost vendors may not always provide.
When possible, consider sourcing equipment and cryogens from the same company. Those companies seek long-term relationships and provide ongoing support and service with the convenience of a single point of contact.
Freshline® Food Services
We don't just supply gases and equipment, we want to help you succeed every step of the way. This is why we also are world leaders in food industry innovation, run trials for you on-site or in one of our laboratories, offer consultancy including process evaluation and optimization, analytical services and training support.
Wondering about Quality and Compliance?
We care deeply about safety and quality. Our gases and equipment comply with all relevant food legislation.
Gas Supply Options
Delivered by truck and stored on your site either as a liquid in cryogenic tanks or as a gas in high-pressure tubes based on your volume, desired pressure, purity level, flow rate, and operating pattern.
CryoEase® Microbulk Solutions
A convenient and cost-effective solution for larger operations. CryoEase® tanks are available in a range of sizes. The CryoEase® service simplifies your gas supply by eliminating the need to handle cylinders, stock taking and ordering.
Gases used for food or beverage processes
Questions? We've got answers.
Our experts are here to help you. Book a free consultation today!