Cryogenic gases, equipment and services to help you succeed
Air Products understands the need for industrial gas to reliably and safely propel rockets and space craft, treat metal, electronics, and composite components for their extreme environment, and ensure safe, reliable operation and storage of cargo and crew. Having served the space industry since its inception, Air Products has the practical experience and technical expertise to help you venture into the unknown. Specifically, Air Products can provide the optimal cryogenic gas, cryogenic pump systems, and other technical, equipment and service requirements needed to achieve cost-effective, safe, and environmental compliant operations and low temperature testing conditions.
Industrial, university, and government labs use our helium to ensure the low-temperature refrigeration necessary for energy, physics, and superconductor development. Helium can provide a near-absolute zero environment when needed for specific processes.
Put our world-class experience to work for you.
Get in touch with one of our technical experts for help designing, engineering, constructing and operating a gas supply system for your specific application.
Air Products Is A World-Leading Helium Supplier
- Pioneer of many of the helium extraction, production, distribution, and storage technologies still in use today
- Most diverse helium source mix in the world (LNG, methane and CO₂)
- Global distribution network using the highest performing storage tanks
- Helium experts provide world-class service and assistance with a commitment to quality
- Industry-recognized safety record
Industrial Gas Audits and Leak Detection Services
Product safety training
We can provide on-site safety training to help raise employees’ awareness of hazards, handling safeguards and best practices to promote a safe and healthy workplace.