When a need for short-term or emergency industrial gas supply occurs at your refinery—particularly during start-ups, peak demand periods, planned or unplanned maintenance activities, and plant turnarounds—you need help quickly to remain online and productive. For over 40 years, customers have come to rely on Air Products’ APEX Industrial Nitrogen Supply Services for fast, reliable temporary gas supply.
- Purging, inerting or blanketing of process equipment, piping systems and storage tanks
- Cooling of catalytic reactors, heat exchangers and cryogenic equipment
- Drying of process equipment, including piping systems, heat exchangers, reactors and molecular sieve beds
- Plant commissioning or decommissioning
- Pressure testing of piping systems, gas storage, process equipment and tube banks
- Catalyst change-outs and inert entry support
- Water removal and drying after hydrotesting
Call Air Products at 1-800-APEX-GAS (available 24/7).
Check out our case studies to see how we helped customers save time and money with APEX nitrogen and hydrogen services for planned and emergency gas needs.