The all-rounder for stainless steel MAG welding
Inomaxx® 2 is the all-rounder for stainless steel. With excellent weld quality with low spatter levels and bright weld finish. It is highly suited to pulsed arc transfer, offering superior mechanical properties and suitable for all material thickness and modes of metal transfer.Contact air products to find out more
Seeing is believing:
Get expert advice and experience our specialist gases for welding aluminum and its alloys at your site.
Ask the Expert
“I need to reduce cylinder stocks. Is there a single gas mixture for MAG welding stainless steel?”
Inomaxx® 2 is a great all-rounder for stainless. It is suitable for all material thickness as well as giving excellent weld quality and a bright weld finish.
See the Benefits of our Maxx® Gases Range
Whatever you’re welding, Air Products’ innovative range of welding gases will give you superior results. Formulated to boost output through a unique combination of weldability, weld quality and higher welding speeds, you’ll achieve more with fewer rejects.
Air Products’ Gastrak® Service
Want to Start Saving?
Save money, increase productivity and improve quality.
- Reduce costs: By eliminating pre-weld surge and excessive gas flow rates you will use less gas.
- Improve quality: Consistent use of the optimum gas flow rate improves weld quality and reduces rejects.
- Easy installation: Gastrak® equipment can be integrated into an existing or new gas pipeline.
Air Products can help you determine the most economical supply option for your particular application and geographic location. Industrial gases are typically provided in gaseous and liquid form through a variety of supply systems.
CryoEase® Microbulk Solutions
A convenient and cost-effective solution for larger operations. CryoEase® tanks are available in a range of sizes. The CryoEase® service simplifies your gas supply by eliminating the need to handle cylinders, stock taking and ordering.
Welding Cutting Gases
A range of gases, technologies and services for metal fabrication, whether you are welding, cutting, thermal spraying, brazing or gouging.
- Maxx® Weld Process Gases
- Nitrogen Supply Systems for High-Pressure Laser- Assist Gas
- LaserPak, High Pressure, High Flow Portable Assist-Gas System
- CryoEase microbulk solutions standard outdoor installation…
- CryoEase® Microbulk Solutions: A Cost-effective Alternative to Cylinder Supply
- Optimizing Gas Supply for Industrial Lasers