Project Development Services
Avoid costly re-work and improve profitability
Selecting the optimal liquefaction technology for an LNG plant early in the project can significantly improve overall profitability. From the beginning our team of experts can empower you with knowledge to make the right decisions and avoid costly re-work.Download LNG Project Development Services Data Sheet
LNG Technology Success Stories
- Split-MR™ Machinery Configuration – this unique machinery configuration enables effective use of available power from two identical gas turbines, while simplifying maintenance and continuing ease of operation. It has now been successfully implemented in over 20 LNG trains worldwide. Read more
- AP-C3MR™ LNG Process with parallel compression and aeroderivative gas turbines – Air Products’ design is successfully operating at high reliability since 2014. Operation continues while parallel turbines undergo maintenance. Read more
- AP-SMR™ LNG Process – first implemented by Air Products in Libya in 1970, Air Products has recently optimized this process for mid-scale facilities operating in China. Read more
- AP-N™ LNG Process – the world’s first offshore floating LNG (FLNG) facility and first N2 recycle process in baseload LNG service is in operation in the South China sea since 2016 and successfully passed its performance test. Read more
- AP-X® LNG Process – the largest LNG trains in the world producing 7.8 MTPA LNG since 2009. Read more
Our experts can empower you with the knowledge to make the right decisions for your project
Download our free Gas Converter app
Convert weight and volume measures for nitrogen, oxygen, argon, hydrogen, helium, and carbon dioxide as well as liquefied natural gas (LNG).
The leading LNG technology and equipment provider
Air Products is the premier global LNG technology, equipment, and services provider. Our unique ability to integrate the liquefaction process design and critical liquefaction equipment leads to an optimization of performance, costs, operability and reliability that has become the benchmark of the LNG industry.