Inomaxx® Plus Weld Process Gas
For MIG welding stainless steel of all thicknesses
For MIG welding stainless steel of all thicknesses; available in a range of cylinder sizes or mixed on site from liquid gases
See the Benefits of our Maxx® Gases Range
Whatever you’re welding, Air Products’ innovative range of welding gases will give you superior results. Formulated to boost output through a unique combination of weldability, weld quality and higher welding speeds, you’ll achieve more with fewer rejects.
Ready to order?
Seeing is believing:
Get expert advice and experience our specialist gases for welding aluminum and its alloys at your site.
Air Products’ Gastrak® Service
Want to Start Saving?
Save money, increase productivity and improve quality.
- Reduce costs: By eliminating pre-weld surge and excessive gas flow rates you will use less gas.
- Improve quality: Consistent use of the optimum gas flow rate improves weld quality and reduces rejects.
- Easy installation: Gastrak® equipment can be integrated into an existing or new gas pipeline.
Ask the Expert
“Is it possible to increase weld speeds and improve the appearance of my stainless steel weld?”
Inomaxx® Plus increases weld speeds by up to 17% and gives a smoother weld. Why not book a demonstration and try out this mixture for yourself.
- Maxx® Weld Process Gases
- Nitrogen Supply Systems for High-Pressure Laser- Assist Gas
- LaserPak, High Pressure, High Flow Portable Assist-Gas System
- CryoEase microbulk solutions standard outdoor installation…
- CryoEase® Microbulk Solutions: A Cost-effective Alternative to Cylinder Supply
- Optimizing Gas Supply for Industrial Lasers